Financial Statements for Health Care Providers | Not for Profit Accounting | CPA Exam FAR
Visit: To access resources such as quizzes, power-point slides, CPA exam questions, and CPA simulations.
Instagram Account: @farhatlectures
#CPAEXAM #CPAREVIEW #CPA
Financial statement for health care providers include a statement of financial position (balance sheet), statement of operations, statement of cash flows, a statement of functional expenses, and statement of changes in net assets. The statement of financial position should distinguish between net assets with donor restrictions and without donor restrictions. The statement of operations should also classify the revenues as with or without donor restrictions but should report expenses only as decreases in resources without donor restrictions. Data on the change of both categories of net assets must also be presented.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THE BEST LAID PLANS | Fleeing The Complex
- [LCK 2019] GEN vs AFS Game 1 Highlights | Cướp Baron không tưởng, siêu xạ thủ Ruler cất tiếng gáy
- Little Alchemy-How To Make Soap Bubble, Spaceship & Tide Cheats & Hints
- How I passed 4 CPA Exams in 2 MONTHS | secret studying+testing strategies | how to pass CPA fast
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Battlez – TOP TIPS