Glasgow Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
Glasgow – a city whose industrial roots and cultural bloom makes it the charming vacation destination it is today.
Check out all the places we visited in this video:
When ready, browse vacation packages to Glasgow:
Just over an hour west of Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, is the city of #Glasgow.
#Explore this city’s unique blend of style and character at George Square, the center of it all. Looming over the city’s north-east are the brooding spires of Glasgow Cathedral. On the hill behind the cathedral lies Glasgow Necropolis, a timeworn Victorian cemetery. Just a 20-minute drive from the city center is Bothwell Castle, a remnant of the past. For those after a little more culture, an attraction which exemplifies Glasgow’s fascinating blend of the earthy and the elaborate is the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. Founded in 1451, the University of Glasgow is one of the oldest, and most distinguished, learning institutions in the world.
From its rich history to its irreverent character, a #vacation to Glasgow will show you elements from all walks of life.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
More travel information around Glasgow:
Subscribe to Expedia’s YouTube Channel for great travel videos and join the conversation on the best vacation ideas.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- STV – Chuyện Nuôi Gà Sao Của Ông Dương Văn Lắm
- GÁI XINH QUẢNG TRỊ KHIẾN NỮ ĐẠI GIA MUỐN BẤM NÚT LIỀN DÙ CON TRAI THIẾU GIA CHƯA KỊP GẶP MẶT |BMHH
- Trại Gà Mỹ Peru Lưu Truyền Dòng Gà Peru 1 Máu Nhiều Thập Kỷ Cho Đến Ngày Nay Phần 12
- Hướng dẫn cách làm Gà chiên xào sốt ớt cay kiểu Hàn với #Feedy | Feedy VN
- Gà đắp đất thơm mềm mọng nước | Foodyvn