How I Passed The CPA Exam | CPA Exam Motivation [Updated 2020]
Study Personality Quiz:
Hey Future CPAs
I finally decided it was time to share the exact method I followed to pass the CPA exam.
Fun fact: I failed 5 sections in a row but with the help of my most trusted mentors I was able to bounce back and pass the CPA exam.
From there, I’ve spent the past 5 years perfecting what works and what doesn’t work for the CPA candidates I’ve been mentoring.
I am excited to show you how you can take what I’ve learned and apply it to HOW you study.
It’s a bit of a long video here but my goal is to teach you how to cut out busy work, get your life organized around the CPA exam and to motivate you to be the best you can be.
Shoot me a comment below and I’d love to hear your story and where you are in the process.
I’m here to help!
Bryan Kesler, CPA
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THE BEST LAID PLANS | Fleeing The Complex
- [LCK 2019] GEN vs AFS Game 1 Highlights | Cướp Baron không tưởng, siêu xạ thủ Ruler cất tiếng gáy
- Little Alchemy-How To Make Soap Bubble, Spaceship & Tide Cheats & Hints
- How I passed 4 CPA Exams in 2 MONTHS | secret studying+testing strategies | how to pass CPA fast
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Battlez – TOP TIPS