Tiny robots activated by magnetic fields may be used in future biomedical procedures. Start listening to Audible with a 30-day trial and your first audiobook, plus two Audible Originals free when you go to or text veritasium to 500500
Huge thanks to:
Dr. Eric Diller, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Toronto
Research Referenced in this video:
T. Xu, J. Zhang, M. Salehizadeh, O. Onaizah and E. Diller, Millimeter-scale flexible robots with programmable three-dimensional magnetization and motions. Science Robotics. 4, eaav4494 (2019).
H. Xie, M. Sun, X. Fan, Z. Lin, W. Chen, L. Wang, L. Dong, and Q. He, Reconfigurable magnetic microrobot swarm: Multimode transformation, locomotion, and manipulation. Science Robotics. 4, eaav8006 (2019).
G. Hwang, A. J. Paula, E. E. Hunter, Y. Liu, A. Babeer, B. Karabucak, K Stebe, V. Kumar, E. Steager, and H. Koo, Catalytic antimicrobial robots for biofilm eradication. Science Robotics. 4, eeaw2388 (2019).
Special thanks to Patreon supporters:
Donal Botkin, Michael Krugman, Ron Neal, Stan Presolski, Terrance Shepherd, Penward Rhyme
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THE BEST LAID PLANS | Fleeing The Complex
- [LCK 2019] GEN vs AFS Game 1 Highlights | Cướp Baron không tưởng, siêu xạ thủ Ruler cất tiếng gáy
- Little Alchemy-How To Make Soap Bubble, Spaceship & Tide Cheats & Hints
- How I passed 4 CPA Exams in 2 MONTHS | secret studying+testing strategies | how to pass CPA fast
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Battlez – TOP TIPS