NBA Fans Troll Drake With "God's Plan" Joke After Cavs' Game 2 Win
LeBron James put that Cavaliers band of misfits on his back once again on Thursday, leading his team to a 128-110 Game 2 victory over the Toronto Raptors as the series heads to Cleveland. When the Raptors were on the brink of going down 0-2, NBA fans thought back to that moment earlier in the game when the cameras caught a dejected Drake sitting courtside, and that’s when the collective light bulb went off in everyone’s heads.
In his song, “God’s Plan,” there’s a line where Drake says, “And you know me, turn the O2 into the O3, dog.” With another Cavs win on Saturday, they can “turn that 0-2 into an 0-3.” And of course, we were all thinking the same thing.
Watch Complex us on these apps:
Subscribe to Complex News for More:
Watch ‘Complex Live’ on Go90 here:
Check out more of Complex here:
COMPLEX is a community of creators and curators, armed with the Internet, committed to surfacing and sharing the voices and conversations that define our new America. Our videos exemplify convergence culture, exploring topics that include music, sneakers, style, sports and pop culture through original shows and Complex News segments. Featuring your favorite celebrities, authoritative commentary, and a unique voice, our videos make culture pop.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://corecplusplustutorial.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THE BEST LAID PLANS | Fleeing The Complex
- [LCK 2019] GEN vs AFS Game 1 Highlights | Cướp Baron không tưởng, siêu xạ thủ Ruler cất tiếng gáy
- Little Alchemy-How To Make Soap Bubble, Spaceship & Tide Cheats & Hints
- How I passed 4 CPA Exams in 2 MONTHS | secret studying+testing strategies | how to pass CPA fast
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Battlez – TOP TIPS