Ravensword Shadowlands – Grim Pass "Unobtainable" Chest VOL. 2
EDIT 2018-07-02: So I thought I’d update this video with a little bit of trivia about this game. Basically the rare swords (Death, Skull, Eye, maybe a few others) have a random chance to be in chests throughout the game world, swords like the Death and Eye swords typically reside in the Grim Pass whereas the Skull sword is in the Tanglewood Marshes. So if you go through the Grim pass and don’t get either of these swords, they probably won’t show up for your entire playthrough. Just thought I’d clear things up.
Now with crappy commentary
Somebody commented on my other video telling me that after you complete the game there is something different inside this chest. I decided to check this out and it is indeed true. So I’ve made a new video on how to get this chest without using the ring of jumping. This makes the chest slightly more worth it.
To do this, you’ll need to max out the “Acrobatics” talent. Once you get to the chest, you’ll find that inside is a powerful sword called the Eye Sword, it does 70-210 damage which compared to the Ravensword’s 85-255 damage makes it the second or third most powerful sword in the game.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://corecplusplustutorial.com/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Regular Show S8 – Tập 23 – Trau Dồi Học Hỏi Là Mẹ Thành Công – Hoạt Hình Thuyết Minh Tiếng Việt
- CẬN CẢNH MỀU VÀ REDHOOD TROLL CHỊ PANDA BẰNG TNT TRỰC TIẾP TRÊN STREAM | Mều Stream Troll chị Panda
- CAUGHT “HAVING FUN” (NSFW) | Reddit Stories
- Nioh 2 仁王2 | 20 More Popular Character Creation Codes 2
- K/DA – POP/STARS (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) | Music Video – League of Legends