SAT® Self Study Game Plan: Setting a Study Schedule for the SAT®
Are you looking for tips on putting together a self study SAT® plan? In this video, I reveal my self study game plan, how long you need to study, and other tips and tricks to help you put together the perfect plan. Good luck!
Our SAT® course is out! Start prepping with Brooke today!
For the blog post that recaps all the information discussed in the video, click here:
Tutor and Perfect SAT®/ACT® Scorer, Private Tutor and Stanford graduate Brooke Hanson
Make sure to check out our companion video, How to Self Study for the New SAT® Test!
Want more SAT® videos? Look no further!
How to get a PERFECT SCORE on the NEW SAT®
How to CRAM for the NEW SAT®!!
What to Bring to the SAT®
Trump vs SAT® Grammar
Get more tips and tricks by following us!
Links to practice tests can be found here:
Interested in private tutoring from a test prep expert? For more information, check out or
Learning Made Awesome!
Music: “Pacific Sun” by Nicolai Heidlas
Disclaimer: SAT® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this product.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://corecplusplustutorial.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THE BEST LAID PLANS | Fleeing The Complex
- [LCK 2019] GEN vs AFS Game 1 Highlights | Cướp Baron không tưởng, siêu xạ thủ Ruler cất tiếng gáy
- Little Alchemy-How To Make Soap Bubble, Spaceship & Tide Cheats & Hints
- How I passed 4 CPA Exams in 2 MONTHS | secret studying+testing strategies | how to pass CPA fast
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Battlez – TOP TIPS